Monday, May 7, 2007

Trapped on Vacation
Trapped on Vacation has a great opening to each show:
”You know the kind of guy who does nothing but boring things and then wonders why his life sucks? Well That was me. Every time something boring would happen to me something more boring would be right around the corner. That’s when I realized I had to change, so I made a list of all the cool stuff to do in Florida and one by one I’m going to make up for all of my boring mistakes. I’m just trying to be a funner person. My name is Earl and I’m Trapped on Vacation”
followed by the song ‘Disneyland’ by Five for Fighting. I had never heard that song before and if you are here reading this and have not, you need to. TOV is run by Earl. Earl prefers not to use his real name since he works for the Mouse himself. But Earl fits. His show is more than just Disney, it’s all Florida. He will go anywhere. Universal, Sea World, Cyprus Gardens, and of course the Disney parks. One of my favorite shows was a visit to the Anheiser Busch Brewery in Tampa. Earl mainly does walk and ride thrus with commentary. He is usually accompanied by the Bleeping Wife, a character on his show. It’s like you were on a ride with your friends for the good and bad comments about the ride, people, or anything else that comes up. Earl is part of the DPN network and his shows can be found pretty regular on Sundays. So tune in Earl and the Bleeping Wife and friends and if you talk to him, ask him if the Eye Brows grew back yet.

No comments: