Sunday, April 6, 2008

MICECAST: Candid Disney discussion with an attitude

The Micecast Podcast has been around for a while, but I have only been listening for the last couple of months. I figured they mostly talked about Disneyland so how interesting can it be, I don’t plan on getting out there anytime soon. I was wrong. These guys are great. With Mike, Greg and sometimes Richard, the Micecast podcast is 1.5-2.5 hour discussion about all things Disney but mostly Disneyland. All things are available for discussion up to and including other Disney Podcasts. With 2 former and one current Disneyland employees, they have a lot of credibility in their opinions. The F-bomb gets dropped on occasion in conversation, but it’s almost refreshing after listening to hours of the clean Disney Podcasts I mostly listen to. Some of the last couple shows have dealt with the re-designing of "It’s a Small World", does Disney have a Legacy to uphold, and Disney's 5th Gate in Florida. It's like talking to a couple of friends over beers about anything Disney. So check them out and I am sure you will not be F$%#ing disappointed.

No comments: