Sunday, September 2, 2007

Podcamp Philly Sept. 7, 8 & 9

PodCamp Philly
My first non-Disney related post, hmmmm.
If you are in the Philly area and have an interest in Pod/Vidcasting, Blogging, or any other form of New Media, then you might want to check out the first PodCamp Philly Unconference, Sept. 7, 8 & 9. In a nut shell this is a weekend long sharing of ideas to be held mostly at Drexel University. A unconference, from what I have been told, is a conference where the attendees are the presenters. Check out all of the details at the PodCamp Philly web site and check out what is going on. As for my connection, my compadre Bill is the co-owner of the Philly Food Guys Podcast. Bill had attended this conference in NY and was so impressed, got himself on the committee organizing this event. I plan on being there on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ed,
Thanks for the mention! I invite anyone interested to attend. PodCamp should be a great experience for all.
Bill