Monday, June 18, 2007

A Hidden Mickey on the Way Home from Camping

You never know where you’ll find a Hidden Mickey. Last weekend we went camping in SE Pennsylvania. On the drive there, Quinn, my son, said he spotted a Hidden Mickey. My daughter and I told him that he must have been seeing things and since we were already late, we continued on without turning around to check. After the weekend, on the way home, we kept our eyes peeled. And shazam, there it was. I am not sure if I would call this a Hidden Mickey, as you can see from the picture, it was not hidden but definitely Mickey. Since this was Quinn’s find, I asked him to write up a post, here it is:

“Surprise! A Hidden Mickey!
When me and Hope and my Dad were coming home from camping, we saw a hidden mickey in Schwenksville, Pa. I took some pictures of it”

No comments: