Monday, March 10, 2008

Do you have a Spare $11, 850.00?

If you do and are a Die-Hard Level 5 Disney fan, boy did I see something on E-bay for you. An actual Ride Vehicle from the long extinct Horizons attraction that was in Epcot. This was posted by MouseSurplus and this is a quote about the product:
"Disney Epcot Horizons Actual Ride Car Vehicle Prop
Yes, this is an actual Horizons Ride Car straight from the extinct attraction
From one of Disney's Fans Favorite attractions
Amazing opportunity to own one of the Ride Cars from the attraction
Ride cars are becoming extremely hard to come by
The value of them is climbing fast
(Just a side note, just last week a fully restored Mr. Toad Ride Vehicle sold for $25,000 at auction)
Very large with all the technical and audio visual pieces left in tact
The doors in the front can be pushed open as well
Comes on a nice easy to roll custom mount with wheels
Measures 92" Height by 84" long by 52" wide"

Here is the link to the add on EBAY. If you do buy this, drop me a line and let me know if I can borrow a couple of bucks, I mean let me know what you do with it.



No comments: