Friday, December 30, 2011

Toy Story Mania - 200 Minutes?

I've been sorting through pictures and found one from June 2010 that proves a story I've been telling since that trip.   Most people talk about Stand-by line times and what their cut-off is.  For me it's 20-30 minutes.  Anything more than that I'll move on and not waste the time.  In June 2010 I was in DHS.  It was not a busy day by any means, but here is the wait time for Toy Story Mania.  Granted the times for this attraction have always been large, but 200 minutes?  I tried putting that into perspective which seemed odd.  It's just that I don't use terms like 200 minutes too often.  I would just say 3 hours and 20 minutes.  HOLY S*#T!  How can someone take a look at that wait time and get on line?  Well, people were.  I'm sure those that are there for the first and maybe only time?  It just seems like you could cover a lot of other things in that 3 and a half hours.  W.E.

No comments: